A good capital flow is a life-blood of any business and this is what we take good care of. At Uplabdh Nidhi Limited (UNL), we offer micro business loan and credits to give your business a financial boost. We have the best-fit loan schemes to suit your every business needs. In addition to ensure the best banking experience delivered to our borrowers, we work on features like quick processing, easy documentation, and lower interest rates.
Purpose of loan:
Every business is different and so does their needs. Keeping this in mind, we offer small business loan for different purposes such as raising working capital, business expansion, or commencing a new venture.
Raising working capital – Due to fluctuating seasonal demands, a business at times requires a good flow of working capital to fuel up raw material and inventory and carry out other managerial activities.
Business expansion – If you’re looking forward to expand your business boundaries, then Uplabdh Nidhi is the right place to put your plans into practice.
Commencing a new venture – If you wish to become an entrepreneur, then we are here to make your dream come true. We are extremely pleased to fund your dreams, especially for the women entrepreneurs.
Features of Uplabdh Nidhi Micro Business Loan:
Flexible loan schemes – We have customizable loan schemes to suit every business need. Applicants can apply for loan up to Rs.2 lakhs to meet various business needs.
Easy documentation – Applicants can always trust us for minimum documentation requirement. And, when we say easy documentation, we really mean it. Just a few KYC documents and the amount will be credited to the borrower’s bank account.
No security or collateral required – No need to submit any security or collateral against the loan. All you need to have a good credit standing of above 650 score. However, business and residential FI will be done if the loan amount is higher than Rs.50000.
Quick disbursal – You never have to wait for hours or days to get the funds credited. Loan amount is disbursed as soon as the documents are submitted and verification is done.
- An applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years, but not more than 50 years
- An applicant should be an Indian citizen, residing in the same city as Uplabdh Nidhi Office
- Business should be more than 1 year old
- An applicant should have a CIBIL score higher than 650 or above
Fees and charges:
- One time registration charges – Rs. 100
- Interest rate – 19.5% reducing balance method
- Processing fee 2%, subject to loan amount
- Cheque bounce charges – Rs. 500
- Pre closure charges – 4% of outstanding principal amount
- Recovery charges – Rs. 1000
- A copy of identity proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Ration Card)
- A copy of PAN card
- A copy of business registration certificate or Gumasta
- Two passport size photographs
- Updated Bank statement for last 1 year (current account preferred)
- Income Tax Return statement for last 3 years