Get a personal with Uplabdh Nidhi without any security or guarantor and make all your needs fulfilled. Money will be credited to the borrower’s bank account within 48 hours of document submission. In addition, applicants can apply for as low as Rs.4000 with flexible repayment period ranging from 30 days to 12 months.
Personal loan interest rate is applicable on the reducing balance method, so that you never have to pay interest for the principal amount that is already being paid. With minimum document requirement, applicants can always trust us for hassle-free banking services. We also offer top-up facility to our customers who have had paid last three installments on time. This is to ensure that financial concerns never be a barrier to your everyday life.
- App download – An applicant is asked to first download our Uplabdh Nidhi mobile app and register with mobile number linked to Aadhaar Card. In order to complete the registration process, an applicant is also required to provide PAN card number and email id along with details of 3 references.
- Verify – We ask applicants to provide 3 references to verify the authenticity, which is to ensure that we built a family of genuine customers.
- Registration – Once the verification is completed, an applicant is then asked to visit at Uplabdh Nidhi Office to further process the loan application.
- Documentation – On completing the registration process, an applicant can go ahead with the document submission.
- Disbursement – When the documents are submitted and verified, loan amount is disbursed to the applicant’s bank account the same day.
Important Note: Residential F.I. will be done for loan amount above Rs.25000.
Fees and charges:
- One time registration charges – Rs. 100
- Interest rate – 19.5% reducing balance method
- Processing fee 2%, subject to loan amount
- Cheque bounce charges – Rs. 500
- Pre closure charges – 4% of outstanding principal amount
- Recovery charges – Rs. 1000
- An applicant should be an Indian citizen, residing in the same city as Uplabdh Nidhi office.
- He or she should be aged above 18 years; while upper age bracket is of 50 years.
- He or she should have a stable source of income (no income proof required for loan up to Rs. 25000)
- He or she should have a Credit score above 650+
- Those having zero Credit score can apply for personal loan of Rs.4000 for 30 days tenure to generate the score.
- A copy of identity proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Ration Card)
- A copy of PAN card
- Two passport size photographs
- A copy of income proof for loan amount above Rs.25000
- Updated Bank statement for last 1 month