A savings account is a basic banking instrument where an accountholder can keep their hard-earned money safe. We, at Uplabdh Nidhi Limited, are focused at promoting saving habit among the individuals. We believe following a good saving habit will promote quality of life, while keeping the individuals and their family financially secured. Having a financially secured future gives strength and power to cover unexpected expenses, while giving you opportunity to look forward to achieve life goals.
Understanding the significance of financial stability, we have introduced uniquely designed savings account scheme to suit every individual’s monetary needs. When it comes to financial dealings, you can always trust us for offering competitive interest rates, hassle-free banking experience, and easy access to your hard-earned money.
Features of Uplabdh Nidhi savings account:
- Minimum deposit – Any individual can open a savings account with minimum deposit of Rs.500. Also, there is no average minimum balance criteria. We are mainly focused to provide banking services to lower-middle income class households.
- Passbook – An accountholder can always keep a track of their account transaction through a passbook. We provide complimentary passbook to all our accountholders.
- Withdrawal form – Accountholders can anytime get access to their funds in savings accounts. They can withdraw funds from Uplabdh Nidhi savings account using a withdrawal form.
- Loan eligibility – We offer affordable loan schemes to our prestigious accountholders. Just make sure to keep a good track with our bank records.
- Interest rate – Every accountholder is entitled to receive 4.5% rate of interest on the savings account balance. Thus, you can double your savings effortlessly by just opening a savings account with Uplabdh Nidhi Limited.
- Nominee – We have a nominee facility where an accountholder can add a nominee – spouse, parents, or siblings, to their savings account. However, if a nominee is a minor, then guardian or parents will be entitled to authorize the account.
- Registration charges – An individual can get on board with us for a minimum registration charge of just Rs.100. There are no hidden charges besides the registration fee.
- Deposit option – Accountholders can deposit funds into their savings account either in cash or through cheque. Keeping the convenience of our accountholders in mind, we accept deposits in both cash and cheque.
- A copy of Pan Card
- A copy of identity and address proof (Aadhaar card/ Voter ID/ Ration card/ Driving license)
Two colored passport-size photographs